Author Topic: Fenix A320 Nose in ground when Pushing  (Read 319 times)

Acesimulation

Fenix A320 Nose in ground when Pushing
« on: June 04, 2024, 11:27:52 am »
Hi there,

I have noticed majority of the time I push now with the Fenix A320 - My nose always ends up in the ground when pushing and when it comes to setting my parking brake for them to release the tow bar, I bounce greatly (Quite funny to be fair)
My recent one was on Stand 15 at EGAA using Pyreegue scenery and it did it there.

So no idea what is going on, My payload is perfectly fine as before I got GSX and just used the built in push system in Fenix, It never did this

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Fenix A320 Nose in ground when Pushing
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2024, 11:30:45 pm »
Doesn't happen here and nobody reported it recently. We had to do a small fix due to different ground handling in SU15, but it was fixed a while ago and nobody ever reported it anymore.

Please try other airports, and clarify which kind of tug you are getting.

A123

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2024, 04:13:51 pm »
Hello,

I got exact the same issue. It is only when it will be tuged by tow bar pushback. On all airports.

Dear regards

Acesimulation

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2024, 10:11:19 am »
Doesn't happen here and nobody reported it recently. We had to do a small fix due to different ground handling in SU15, but it was fixed a while ago and nobody ever reported it anymore.

Please try other airports, and clarify which kind of tug you are getting.

Mainly happens with the nose lifter pushback, even when i disable dont lift aircraft it still brings my nose down at majority of airports still

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2024, 11:55:30 am »
Sorry, I just tested it, and can't reproduce it.

Please provide an precise example of an airport and a gate, which would be easier if it was either a default airport or an FSDT airport.

Acesimulation

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2024, 12:03:28 pm »
Sorry, I just tested it, and can't reproduce it.

Please provide an precise example of an airport and a gate, which would be easier if it was either a default airport or an FSDT airport.

Default DTNH stand W4