Author Topic: GSX error  (Read 1281 times)

imasysley

Re: GSX error
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2024, 06:25:17 pm »
stop flooding my post I need help everyone has answers except me with my problem

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2024, 06:45:16 pm »
stop flooding my post I need help everyone has answers except me with my problem

I already replied to your problem:

It seems you have an incomplete installation, since you don't have fuel or pushback vehicles.

- Configure the antivirus and add the whole Addon Manager folder to the Antivirus Exclusions.

- Run the FSDT Installer and select the "Check" button over GSX Pro.

Be sure GSX Pro is also reported as "Installed".

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2024, 06:57:21 pm »
when I press the exclude 3rdParty button I get this error message but what does it mean?

I can't reproduce the error so, try this:

- Configure the antivirus and add the whole Addon Manager folder to the Antivirus Exclusions.

- Run the FSDT Installer again

If that doesn't work, keep in mind that clicking the "Check" (or Update) button for GSX Pro will do exactly the same as the "Exclude 3rd party button", since it's part of the Check/Update procedure.

imasysley

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2024, 07:39:37 pm »

I already replied to your problem:

It seems you have an incomplete installation, since you don't have fuel or pushback vehicles.

- Run the FSDT Installer and select the "Check" button over GSX Pro.

Be sure GSX Pro is also reported as "Installed".

I did what you told me but I still have the problem I have my gsx which no longer works I changed my pc and I installed msfs and gsx on my new pc and since then it has not worked more

and gsx is also reported as installed see the screenshot
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 07:42:48 pm by imasysley »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2024, 09:36:26 am »
I did what you told me but I still have the problem I have my gsx which no longer works I changed my pc and I installed msfs and gsx on my new pc and since then it has not worked more

I'm sorry but, this description is just too generic. Always supply an error log, because "no longer works" is not very helpful to understand your problem.