Author Topic: Seeing others' GSX at work  (Read 837 times)

Transair

Seeing others' GSX at work
« on: February 05, 2024, 06:39:03 am »
Will there ever be a time when a user can see others' GSX functions working (e.g. in the bays each side of my aircraft? 
Would be hugely immersive!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Seeing others' GSX at work
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2024, 11:27:19 am »
Yes, if the max Simobject limit will be eventually lifted, right now is making this feature not feasible, even not counting any possible fps impact.

Transair

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2024, 03:53:58 am »
OK thanks..let's hope in time

rsaberi

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2024, 09:11:40 am »
Is the max simobject limit also keeping GSX from having passengers for the full flight? I think that's something which was planned! I hope GSX is still planning to add surrounding vehicles (i.e. air, toilet, etc.). Love the product regardless.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2024, 12:56:53 am »
Is the max simobject limit also keeping GSX from having passengers for the full flight? I think that's something which was planned! I hope GSX is still planning to add surrounding vehicles (i.e. air, toilet, etc.). Love the product regardless.

Seated passengers are planned, so this is not what is stopping from completing this feature. Of course, with a large airplane (and if it's full), you'll have to keep in mind the limit, and use the Passenger Density slider to keep their number under control.

rsaberi

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2024, 12:25:52 am »
Ok. Great! Looking forward to it. I hope you will add the toilet/air truck operation soon too. That would be very nice...