Author Topic: Boarding passengers and crew  (Read 566 times)

Dcamp70

Boarding passengers and crew
« on: January 15, 2024, 11:16:45 am »
HI,
Wondering if anyone has the following problems happening to me:

1 - As soon as the flight is activated, I click on the simbrief button (green), the gsx message opens which correctly indicates the number of passengers identical to that of the flight plan. Boarding begins, but while self loading cargo indicates the exact number of passengers (equal to that of the simbrief flight plan) GSX continues boarding up to 214 passengers regardless of the number shown in the initial dialogue window.

2 - By clicking on Request boarding the pilots and crew boarding does not start (the relevant menu is not shown) and the passengers' boarding begins immediately. This even after turning FS2020 off and on again

Diego

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Boarding passengers and crew
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2024, 11:03:31 am »
Not possible to help you with so sparse report, missing crucial information like which airplane you are using.

From what I could gather from your report, GSX initially read the correct number of passengers (you don't say what it was, I assume it wasn't 214 ?), but then it was changed when passengers started to come out.

This can happen if another add-on changed the GSX passengers number after GSX read it from the flightplan and GSX always gives priority to the add-on (usually the airplane itself that is integrating with GSX, but it might be any other addon that integrates with GSX) so, if the passenger number changes after GSX read it from Simbrief, GSX will assume the airplane (or whatever add-on does that) knows better, so it will use the new number.

About pilots/crew not boarding, an add-on that integrates with GSX can also cause that.

If you provided a diagnostic log, I could confirm if this was the case, since when add-ons change the passenger number and the pilots/crew boarding preference, it is logged in the log.

Dcamp70

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2024, 08:41:46 pm »
I attach two log files
Log 1: on this flight I had both the problem of the number of passengers being different from that of the simbrief flight plan and the problem of the crew boarding request menu to appear

Log 2. on this flight however I only had the problem of the crew boarding menu not appearing (I would like to point out that this flight was started after turning on the PC and loading FS2020)

I use pmdg 737-800

Thank you for your help

Diego

Dcamp70

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2024, 10:20:20 pm »
Hi, any news regarding the logs I sent?

Diego

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2024, 04:58:45 pm »
I don't understand the problem. Could be caused because you setup a delayed boarding, try to not use it, at least to confirm this is in fact the problem.