Author Topic: GSX crash with BlackBox Airbus  (Read 787 times)

francesco.mura

GSX crash with BlackBox Airbus
« on: January 22, 2024, 11:32:05 am »
Hello,
I am experiencing GSX crash when I load the BlackBox Airbus both the A330 and the A340. I ran the GSX live update, reinstalled the BBS Airbus, reinstalled the gsx profiles but nothing solved.
Here attached the .txt analysis, the gsx profile installed, and screenshots of where I installed according to the instructions I had in the forum (https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,21981.msg149142.html#msg149142).
I also tried to change the A330 bbs gsx profile with the Aerosoft A330 gsx profile, as is the same model, but it still does not work.
regards
Thank you

Francesco Mura

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX crash with BlackBox Airbus
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2024, 06:02:58 pm »
Please stop asking the same thing over and over: I explained to you the problem by email multiple times: GSX is not loading the GSX.CFG file, your log is quite clear about it, and that causes the error, since no airplane can work without a profile.

As I explained multiple times by email, you have the file extensions hidden in Windows Explorer, which makes it difficult to judge if your GSX.CFG file is REALLY named like that, so you really need to disable the option to hide file extension in the View options of Windows Explorer.

francesco.mura

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2024, 06:10:10 am »
good day,
the problem is not solved, attached you can see file extensions shown and today error. I can understand the error log is clear, but the problem is not solving
thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2024, 11:23:56 am »
I can understand the error log is clear,

You should have posted a new log, for that exact situation. Also, is it possible this airplane comes with an AES intelliscene.cfg file ? If yes, remove it, I'm sure you don't need it if you hse GSX.

francesco.mura

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2024, 09:30:40 am »
Good day,
Now it is fixed, and is working! Thank you
But I never installed AES on the PC how could had been to have AES files? And basically why from working fine to suddenly not ?
Regards
« Last Edit: January 27, 2024, 09:33:26 am by francesco.mura »