Author Topic: How to use GSX together with the iniBuilds A300  (Read 2365 times)

kityatyi

How to use GSX together with the iniBuilds A300
« on: January 19, 2024, 01:11:57 pm »
Hello,

Please can you advise how to work with GSX when using the iniBuilds A300 and what is the correct order of loading/calling for things?

Normally, I follow this procedure:

1. Load the SimBrief flight plan into GSX, and confirm the green SimBrief OK message is visible.
2. Load the SimBrief flight plan into the A300 EFB.

And here come my questions.

After the above steps, should I

3. Go into the EFB's Weight and Balance menu and select the "Custom Cargo | From SimBrief" option
4. Click "Update from SimBrief"
5. Click "Apply Load to Aircraft"

and only call for loading/fueling after these, or should I omit steps 3-5 (in case GSX can "write" it just like it does with PMDG aircraft, for example?

I am especially interested in how to handle the refueling. If I carry out the above five steps, my refueling truck will finish its job too quickly. Is there a way to synchronize the truck with the built-in progressive refueling of the A300? If this is possible, can you please advise how?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: How to use GSX together with the iniBuilds A300
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2024, 02:12:56 pm »
GSX doesn't have any kind of integration with the iniBuilds like it has with the PMDG, we don't know if this is even possible, but we are in contact with iniBuilds about this, assuming it's possible.

So, it works just like any normal 3rd party airplane, without payload sync.

kityatyi

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2024, 03:02:45 pm »
Thank you!

Gadget FPV

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2024, 08:53:43 pm »
Hi,

The A300 is supplied with a GSX Profile contained in the SimObject folder... this needs to be moved to the "C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Roaming\virtuali\Airplanes" folder... I have had no issues with GSX and the A300, work perfect...

GadgetFPV