Author Topic: GSX-Pro ground crew rendering  (Read 1222 times)

Drover1001

GSX-Pro ground crew rendering
« on: December 08, 2023, 04:39:24 pm »
Hello
I seem to have a problem with my baggage handlers for the last month their bodies are not rendering.
This was not a problem and was only discovered after coming back to airliners after period flying light aircraft.
I have tried different airports and different aircraft but the problem remains the same, No other feature of the flight from departure to arrival has a rendering issue just the two baggage handlers.
Looking at other threads concerning groundcrew problems I have completely removed FSDT and reinstalled but the problem remains the same. Your assistance will be appreciated.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX-Pro ground crew rendering
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2023, 10:19:29 pm »
I seem to have a problem with my baggage handlers for the last month their bodies are not rendering

Please clarify exactly which objects you are referring to, or post a screenshot.

Drover1001

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2023, 07:28:35 am »
I am referring to the two baggage ramp drivers who dismount and put the baggage on the conveyors.
I have since my last message uninstalled GSX-Pro twice second time with windows protection off and AVG set to accept FSDT apps.  Also manually delected file C\program files x86\addon manager. But nothing changed on re installing, any airport any plane everything is working fine with GSX Pro just these baggage handlers are dressed in pink. real pity.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2023, 08:51:29 am »
any airport any plane everything is working fine with GSX Pro just these baggage handlers are dressed in pink.

Now please clarify if the baggage handlers are missing textures on all airports, or just some. If it's just some, please make an example and, which operator.

Drover1001

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2023, 05:38:08 pm »
Sorry I have not been able to find an airliner or airport where I do not experiance this problem

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2023, 02:26:51 am »
Sorry I have not been able to find an airliner or airport where I do not experiance this problem

But since I never be able to see a single pink texture yet, it would help if you JUST said ONE example because, maybe, I haven't tried any of the problematic ones, and you haven't tried any of the working ones.

After you provide a precise case, if it works here, at least we'll know it's an issue of your installation, not a texture really missing from GSX. That's why I asked.

Drover1001

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2023, 09:31:38 am »
Understand. I have now put the Asobo A320neo at 7 stand at LUQA LMML airport. Pressing the boarding requested and everything starts as normal, bus and passengers stairs etc, but the drivers of the baggage trucks are all pink. When they dismount and grab a suitcase that turns pink as well while they are holding it only.
Hope this helps..

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2023, 12:51:01 pm »
Hope this helps..

You haven't said which operator was.

Drover1001

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2023, 05:34:55 pm »
aircraft is the Asobo 320 in FBW livery. regarding the ground crew company  its Jet Avaition,is this what you mean? I am using what ever company GSX gives me for the airport.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2023, 12:28:19 am »
its Jet Avaition,is this what you mean?

Jet Aviation is the fallback logo in case no operator is found.

I am using what ever company GSX gives me for the airport.

Which is ?

Drover1001

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2024, 01:00:01 pm »
Jet Aviation is the only company I see at most airports?
Currently at EGLL with Jet Aviation ,everything looks fine except for the two drivers for the luggage conveyor belt trucks,
I assume I am missing something during installation?  they are there but pink.