Author Topic: no audio during mid flight  (Read 629 times)

pinolo1978

no audio during mid flight
« on: December 12, 2023, 02:33:36 am »
I'll try to reopen a more specific post than the previous one with the VR headset. everything was working correctly even after wmr standby but at a certain point of the flight, about halfway through, I heard a lowering of the windows audio and the gsx audio, once on the ground, wasn't working. I attach the couatl err file so if anyone can understand the reason or if there is any trace of where the audio ends up, thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: no audio during mid flight
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2023, 10:02:38 am »
Your log file shows you are trying to use an unsupported airplane (E175) without an airplane profile.

You can't use GSX this way, either the airplane is already internally supported, or it comes with a profile supplied by the developer, or you download a pre-made profile from some user that shared it, or you made it yourself.

pinolo1978

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2023, 11:21:30 am »
very strange that you indicate this, I downloaded the E175 profile from flightsim.to and it's the only one I found.

pinolo1978

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2023, 07:40:43 pm »
again it did it to me, I attach couatl file again, I tried with pmdg.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2023, 09:31:30 am »
again it did it to me, I attach couatl file again, I tried with pmdg.

Your log doesn't show any issues with sound, so it doesn't seem to have anything to do with GSX and, it's the very well known problem of Windows lowering the volume automatically on its own, discussed here:

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/547541-prepar3d-v44-lowering-the-sound-from-background-apps/