Author Topic: GSX Pro no animaitaions in MSFS  (Read 618 times)

bwa425

GSX Pro no animaitaions in MSFS
« on: December 11, 2023, 09:16:26 pm »
Hello recently after the GXS update 2.8.7, in the sim when i click on GSX menu and call for any services there is no animations , all you hear is the voice saying the command, i am using the pmdg 737-800,i get an error message saying

" The addon unknown is causing the Couatl scripting engine to restart please run live update"

i have uninstalled and reinstall GSX Pro many times and same issue, please can someone assist me thanks.
i have attached the error message screenshot.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Pro no animaitaions in MSFS
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2023, 10:13:01 pm »
Yes, you want to see the error details, and you should post it here, that's the whole point of the question, so you can provide support with information why this happens.

bwa425

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2023, 10:36:29 pm »
presently i am doing a fresh install, i will send the text log file if the same issue continue as per my first post issue.
thanks.

bwa425

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2024, 10:28:36 pm »
After a couple of weeks testing GSX with boarding, deboarding passengers and requesting the refuel truck at different airports, GSX Pro is working again.

What i did to get GSX PRO to work, I uninstalled GSX Pro then deleted the addon manager folder and GSX folder from the MSFS community folder, I then reinstalled GSX PRO, started MSFS and opened the GSX menu, at first the GSX menu was just spinning trying to load, so i minimize MSFS and restarted the Couatl app from the desktop shortcut and went back into MSFS.I opened the GSX menu, it loaded and the animations appeared and were working.