Author Topic: Pushback Issue  (Read 898 times)

Ahmed

Pushback Issue
« on: August 17, 2023, 02:49:34 pm »
Hello fsdream team, In the past I had reported that the aircraft's speed is rising up while the gear still locked on the pushback car and you told me to disable the ambient wind on fs realistic and I did, it resolved the issue for a while but then the same issue happened again on the last two flights. I don't know how to solve this.

kingnorris

Re: Pushback Issue
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2023, 05:39:01 pm »
I’ve found, at least on my end, if I get push backed and my tail section goes thru a building, I get that too.

Since I’ve ensured my pushback is clear of obstacles like that, I haven’t had that happen.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2023, 11:34:16 am »
Other than FsRealistic Ambient Wind, another possible cause of that might be scenery objects with crash boxes, which should be easy to fix with a custom pushback route.

Another possible cause are "bumps" in sceneries like elevation changes that shouldn't happen on a flat apron, these can only be fixed by the scenery developer, since in real life pushback will never allowed on a sloped or bumpy terrain: especially with a towbar, it will likely be damaged.

Ahmed

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2023, 01:17:50 pm »
It's actually the same airports I usually fly I'm sure no elevations nor obstacles and as I said it was working well until the last two flights I experienced this issue again

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2023, 04:45:59 pm »
I can only repeat and confirm:

- This can only be caused by  FsRealistic Ambient Wind function OR scenery bumps or elevations changes.

- Nothing in GSX Pushback has changed in a long while.

Fact you use the "same airports" doesn't tell much: the elevation change might be confined to a specific place, so you might have used a different parking spot another time, not noticing the problem.