Author Topic: Couatl Scripting Engine Error Message!  (Read 1380 times)

Cyrex1984

Couatl Scripting Engine Error Message!
« on: August 03, 2023, 07:27:52 pm »
Everytime im going to start boarding i get this message (The Addon unknown is causing the Couatl Scripting Engine to restart.
Please run Live Update.

I tried to run live update several times but the error keeps coming.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couatl Scripting Engine Error Message!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2023, 01:50:11 pm »
You are not getting just that message, you are getting a suggestion to open the error log to see the error details, which is what you are supposed to, when you are reporting an error to support.

A350Pilot

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2023, 06:53:48 pm »
I've got the same Problem since the last Sim-Update.
Made an Update of GSX-Pro the latest Version 2.6.9 but the Error occurs again and again.
Attached are my Error Logs with the Hope, that someone could help.
Please be aware, that the Couatl.zip is the zipped Couatl.log and err File, that could not be uploaded direct.

Using Sim Wings EDDH and the Fenix A320. There is no FSDT Airport installed.

Thanks in Advance, Joachim
« Last Edit: August 04, 2023, 06:59:17 pm by A350Pilot »

zs-kev

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2023, 02:02:05 pm »
Got the exact same issue as well.

Installed GSX last night and tried to test it today, but whenever I try request anything, it starts, and then that message comes up.
I saw in another thread that under %APPDATA%/virtuali/couatladdons there should be the following:

[gsx]
disable = 0

Mine does not have any gsx listing, so I added it, but it did nothing, still getting the error.
I as well tried running the live updater, but didn't help either, still getting the same error.

I have attached the error it produces, but to the simmer it is a useless error report as I have no way to know what is causing it - hopefully it can make sense to FSDT.

Kevin
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 02:11:04 pm by zs-kev »

zs-kev

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2023, 06:24:46 pm »
Right…eventually got it to work…what made it work I cannot tell you exactly as I did a few things at once.

I opened up the FSDT installer - not the updater - and clicked on the check for update button, that seemed to download a whole bunch of stuff.
When I opened up the sim and loaded a flight, before requesting anything, I first opened the GSX settings in game, and then went out and requested something, this time it worked without crashing.

Still having other issues…like setting up the aircraft, half the controls don’t work…reset controls to default and all. Once making changes, it doesn’t seem to recognise them or something as the stairs still don’t come up to the aircraft.

This addon is really irritating me…I can see why everyone online is saying this is a buggy mess…a day later and I’m still trying to make things work.

A350Pilot

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2023, 08:02:00 pm »
Until today, it works again, but i didn't fly to EDDH.
I will try the next Time i have a Turn to Hamburg and report the Result here.

Thx for helping me.