Author Topic: The latest version 3.0.5 cannot load in the game.  (Read 1426 times)

RedStar101

Re: The latest version 3.0.5 cannot load in the game.
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2024, 12:38:30 pm »
Just tried that and still no joy

keithgiannoni

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2024, 02:22:02 pm »
Brian,

Good advice. Tried it. Initially I got the display with numbers, but then it will not work, opens and immediately closes despite restarts.

Keith

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2024, 04:48:35 pm »
If you suspect networks problems (Yes, Cloudlare itself was affected, not just Microsoft), you should try the OFFLINE INSTALLER. Even if the readme on the forum might not be the very latest version, the actual .EXE is always updated to the latest update:

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,26826.0.html

ashun

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2024, 06:01:22 pm »
Downloading offline installer solves the  problem. I can see the GSX menu and it works as it was before.

Thanks

cjibbotson

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2024, 10:34:26 pm »
Ive not flown the 737 for awhile so not used GSX.  Did have the latest update but getting the same as others.  GSX menu flashes for a split second then vanishes.  I tried opening it repeatidly then the sim crashed.  I will try a couple of tips in this thread and if failing that run the offline installer

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2024, 12:27:56 am »
GSX menu flashes for a split second then vanishes. 

This happens if you have or or both fsdreamteam-gsx packages in the Community folder as real folders, which is not how we install by default. They are supposed to be Symbolic links so, and if they aren't (they should have a little arrow on the icon), REMOVE both folders from the Community, then start the FSDT Installer, and select "RELINK", then do another update Check.