Author Topic: Ground service of Brazilian airlines does not appear.  (Read 517 times)

kriz2023

Ground service of Brazilian airlines does not appear.
« on: July 26, 2023, 03:42:34 pm »
Good Moorning,

The ground service of the Brazilian airlines AZUL, GOL, TAM and LATAM does not appear, only DNATA, PROAIR, SWISSPORT and WORLDWIDE at Guarulhos airport (SBGR) and at several airports.

These airline options only appeared after I added the ICAO code of the airports in the AZU, GLO, TAM and LATAM companies in the rules_handling.cfg file.

Here is a video that I made correcting this configuration for a palliative solution:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cApm9YUIwyc
« Last Edit: July 29, 2023, 02:26:13 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Ground service of Brazilian airlines does not appear.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2023, 02:32:29 am »
I don't why you think this is a bug or call your "fixed" rules_handling.cfg file a "palliative solution". 

A while ago, an user from Brazil contacted us precisely to tell us to remove them, providing lots of information about which companies closed, merged and new ones in their place so, for example, TAM has now merged with LATAM, Azul doesn't do ground handling anymore. In their place, the program has been updated with new companies that have been set to their appropriate airports.

But that's not really the point. The point is, if you don't like something in the way the default rules works, you can easily select any operator you want in the airport customization page, which will override completely what's in the rules file.