Author Topic: Jetway's suddenly just stopped working  (Read 651 times)

BRAJONAT

Jetway's suddenly just stopped working
« on: May 16, 2023, 06:49:58 am »
Hi all,
Up until a few days ago I had the Jetways moving (working as required) at all custom terminal bays, for some reason they are now not working, will not deploy when boarding, I've tried various airports where I've been parking but all seem to have stopped operating, not sure whats going on and or how to fix the issue, can anyone help please.  Thank you

UPDATE:
Deleted some addon GSX Profiles and now they are working again, except for YSSY
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 11:20:49 am by BRAJONAT »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Jetway's suddenly just stopped working
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2023, 04:33:08 pm »
If you found the problem was fixed removing a profile, the most likely explanations are:

- the profile was made for an older version of the scenery, or even a different scenery altogether for the same airport. It's your responsibility to check the profile is correct for the scenery you are using.

- you might have two profiles for the same airport, one downloaded and another one that might have been there because you customized the airport before you add a 3rd party scenery for it. It's your responsibility to check the profile is correct for the scenery you are using and you don't  have more than one (correct) profile for any airport.

- if you are using a 3rd party airport, you MUST be sure you disabled the GSX Jetway replacement files for it, because those replacement files are only meant to be used with default airports. Failing to do that, will cause a scenery conflict, which causes lots of problems, including jetways not working anymore.