Author Topic: Fuel Truck leaves immediately for DHC-2 Beaver  (Read 535 times)

triflyman

Fuel Truck leaves immediately for DHC-2 Beaver
« on: May 05, 2023, 11:07:51 pm »
When I call the fuel truck for the 40th Anniversary DHC-2 Beaver, the truck shows up and leaves immediately when I chose an amount...the fuel counter never moves.  I read several other posts with similar issues and tried their suggestions but no help.  Here is what I have done to verify this issue:
  • Verified that "Always refuel progressively" is checked.
    Verified that "Detect custom aircraft system refueling" is not checked.
    Verified that I am always loading more fuel than what was in the aircraft when I called the truck
    I even tried un-checking the "Always refuel progressively"...no help
    I also tried checking the "Detect custom aircraft system refueling"...no help.
    Deactivated all add-ons for this aircraft (just to be sure no conflicts)...no help.
No error log is generated.  I have tried this at payware, freeware and default airports...no help.  Works with other aircraft but not this default aircraft.
Any help is appreciated.

Garry
Garry

triflyman

Re: Fuel Truck leaves immediately for DHC-2 Beaver
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2023, 04:31:42 pm »
Update…tested aircraft with the Sim’s default refueling and works normally.  Also, works normally if I pull up to the fueling pumps.

Garry
Garry

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2023, 11:25:03 am »
We'll check this. If would have been helpful if you said exactly how much fuel you had on board before calling the GSX Fuel truck, and how much you asked for.

triflyman

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2023, 02:49:19 pm »
The amount varied at each attempt.  I know that in one case the aircraft started with 22% and I filled it to 100%.  All the other cases the aircraft had less than 50% and then was filled to 50% or more.

Garry
Garry