Author Topic: BUG - Calling for Boarding while Deboarding (Cargo) sill in Progress  (Read 663 times)

FerrevmVnion

Hi,

when deboarding is in progress, pax already deboarded but cargo deboarding is still ongoing and you call for boarding  cargo will finish deboarding (thats fine...), they docking off and moving back -> Cargo dont come back to start their boarding progress. They remain "idle" on the side; pax were boarded... Boarding phase cant be finished.

You can say it's no meant to call for boarding while deboarding is still in progress, but you allow kind of service queue in other situations (like Boarding is in progress and you call for pb it waits until boarding is finishes).

layercom

Re: BUG - Calling for Boarding while Deboarding (Cargo) sill in Progress
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2023, 06:59:15 pm »
I have same issue,

I reported in a other topic but got no reply

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: BUG - Calling for Boarding while Deboarding (Cargo) sill in Progress
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2023, 09:10:08 am »
As I already replied to you, we are looking into it, and I also provided a temporary solution:

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,29588.msg192105.html#msg192105

And please, try to allow reasonable time to reply to a post, before saying "got not reply", every message is always replied to, but we need time not "just" to reply, but to TRY the thing you reported, in order to come up with an useful answer.