Author Topic: Asobo Longitude - Pushback disconnects immediately  (Read 1443 times)

SimonTricks

Asobo Longitude - Pushback disconnects immediately
« on: February 01, 2023, 04:38:47 pm »
Hey I´m trying out the new AAU1.
With the Asobo Longitude, I can´t get the pushback operation to work correctly. It connects correctly, but after it starts the actual operation it just disconnects the aircraft and "flings" it away.
I have tried this but with and without an Aircraft profile with the same result both times.
I included the log and my aircraft profile.

I hope you can help me.

Simon

Timmy351

Re: Asobo Longitude - Pushback disconnects immediately
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2023, 02:34:26 am »
I try it too because i want to test the new Avionic Update,  and had the same Issue , it connected and after the first meter on push,the plane bounce a little bit and the pushback is over. No truck or Workers around the Plane.

stefanhoks

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2023, 12:06:43 pm »
Same over here.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2023, 11:31:04 pm »
We have explained this many times: there's something peculiar with the Longitude we don't fully understand, until we'll understand what it is, you should consider it incompatible with Pushback.

BerntMgn38

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2023, 11:46:15 am »
Finally it works :) :) :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2023, 03:09:49 pm »
Finally it works :) :) :)

You mean the latest AAU2 has fixed the Longitude ? I was hoping for that, but never had the time to test it, but I'm sure it must have been something related to the airplane contact points or static_cg, similar to what happened with the Captain Sim 777, which requires fixing that to work with GSX.

BerntMgn38

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2023, 10:49:50 am »
👌

chh2tx

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2023, 03:14:17 am »
I have this problem still and I'm running a new install being a recent msfs adopter. It works with other planes, but not the longitude for me.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2023, 12:01:15 pm »
I have this problem still and I'm running a new install being a recent msfs adopter. It works with other planes, but not the longitude for me.

It's not clear from your post if you have the AAU2 Beta, it's not supposed to be fixed in the normal release.

chh2tx

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2023, 04:56:20 am »
It wasn't clear in this thread that I would need to be on a Beta to see it fixed. I had no idea what AUU I'm running, I just know I'm running a new MSFS install..

So based on the most recent reply, there's a beta update not yet released that should fix it this issue. I'll check steam versions for it. Thanks for the update!