Author Topic: Pax loading audio loop - alternates?  (Read 753 times)

ibeam

Pax loading audio loop - alternates?
« on: December 25, 2022, 06:07:58 am »
I really love this product, thank you and well done.  I also am amazed at the depth of the developers responses.  I was wondering if anyone else is hearing a subtle repeating 'sound' that sound like "I... I... I..." (maybe a child?), somewhat distracting once you hear it.

Question: are there user produced alternate sound sets or similar that one can find on the internet (payware or freeware) that can replace this audio file (Airplane_Boarding.wav)?

Thanks

ibeam

Re: Pax loading audio loop - alternates?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2022, 08:49:53 pm »
After looking into this a bit more, I was able to modify the .wav file utilizing the freeware AUDACITY program.  Took only a few moments.  I fully understand that I will have to modify after each update, which is no problem.  Just wanted to update this post.  Again, thank you for a great application.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2022, 10:28:29 pm »
I fully understand that I will have to modify after each update, which is no problem. 

If you create a file ( even empty ) named DONTUPDATE in a folder, it will be skipped by the updater. Of course, this can be dangerous, since you might not get an update that might be required, so it's a feature that needs to be used with moderation.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2022, 11:47:19 pm by virtuali »

Brokenbroccoli

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2022, 11:38:53 pm »
Yeah some more variation (maybe based on daytime?) Would be welcomed. I'm fed up hearing "good morning -how are you? -I'm doing good!" In an overly american way over and over again lol