Author Topic: GSX Pro Broken After Attempt to Update  (Read 1276 times)

Sdwr87

GSX Pro Broken After Attempt to Update
« on: November 25, 2022, 08:36:52 am »
After recently updating GSX via the FSDT updater, the add-on has stopped working. I can still open the GSX menu in-game, however, whenever I order a service, nothing happens or the software crashes. I have included the error reports as attachments to this post. When I open the stand/parking editor, all the buttons are dead - they do nothing when clicked on. So I can no longer edit vehicle or aircraft placement.

I have tried updating GSX a few more times but it still does not work. I have even tried updating a few days later. I tried to uninstall it via the FSDT software and then re-installed it thereafter. But GSX is still broken for me: no response to request for services, although sometimes I do see vehicles spawning in. The buttons in the parking edit menu are still not responding and now the list of parking spots is empty.

I have not tried this with default aircraft or airports. PMDG 738 and Fenix A320 and the new A310 all do not work anymore with GSX for me.

My system specs: AMD Ryzen 9, 32Gb RAM, Windows 10 Home 64-bit with a RTX3090 GPU.

Thank you.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Pro Broken After Attempt to Update
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2022, 03:32:30 pm »
After recently updating GSX via the FSDT updater, the add-on has stopped working. I can still open the GSX menu in-game, however, whenever I order a service, nothing happens or the software crashes. I have included the error reports as attachments to this post.

Your error logs all show the same problem: you are stuck to an older version for some reason ( current version of the .EXE is 5088, you have 5084 ), and it's likely other files are outdated.

- Configure the antivirus to have the whole Addon Manager added to the antivirus EXCLUSIONS.

- Be sure you don't have a firewall blocking the updater.

- Run the FSDT Live Update again, check if it's downloading some files.

- Run the FSDT Live Update again, if it's downloading AGAIN the same files it downloaded before, your problem is your local Cloudflare node outdated, so you need to download and install the OFFLINE installer and run it AFTER the Live Update.