Author Topic: MMZH  (Read 716 times)

mexusa12

MMZH
« on: November 26, 2022, 07:25:22 pm »
Hello i just purchased the GSX PRO when to one of my airports MMZH i get amessagge
 This parking is isolated ground services are NOT AVAILABLE  ??
WHAT is that means??

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: MMZH
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2022, 03:42:50 pm »
Are you sure the airport detected is MMZH ? Check the name or the parking customization page, to see if the airport has been detected correctly.

Also, you don't have if that airport is default or 3rd party and, if it's 3rd party, you don't say if it's bought on the Marketplace or not, because if it is, you MUST enabled the SU10 Navdata option in the GSX Config panel, otherwise no airports from the Marketplace can be used.

mexusa12

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2022, 07:57:20 pm »
sorry yeah the Airport is from sim-market the creator is Mex Hight Flight  do i need a GSX profile?  Also i notice this  is  the only airport that DOES NOT WORK i check the other airports and they all work 
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 12:31:31 am by mexusa12 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2022, 09:48:52 am »
A GSX profile won't be able to fix a scenery with isolated parking spots, only those who made it can.

Also, be sure you don't have any other scenery in conflict, especially if you enabled the SU10 Navdata option in GSX because, when that option in Enabled, GSX will get all data from the sim, including conflicts and mistakes, while when the option is Disabled, the chance of conflicts would be reduced, since in that case GSX will read the airport .BGL, one file at the time.