Author Topic: Ground power unav.  (Read 1261 times)

4x4Jon

Ground power unav.
« on: August 25, 2022, 10:36:46 am »
When I get my GPU in place it gives me external power unviable. I'm sure I'm an idiot and turned something off but not sure what. Help please!

Thank you,
Jon

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Ground power unav.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2022, 10:40:50 am »
The PMDG has an custom electrical simulation that we'd rather not touch, and in any case in MSFS is not possible to keep the battery recharged by connecting a jetway (it was in P3D, but in MSFS the battery voltage variable is not writable), so that message means, because you can't use the jetway to recharge the airplane, you should use the airplane-own GPU/Jetway power option from the FMC.

4x4Jon

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2022, 10:58:54 am »
The PMDG has an custom electrical simulation that we'd rather not touch, and in any case in MSFS is not possible to keep the battery recharged by connecting a jetway (it was in P3D, but in MSFS the battery voltage variable is not writable), so that message means, because you can't use the jetway to recharge the airplane, you should use the airplane-own GPU/Jetway power option from the FMC.

Ah ok. Sounds good.

Thank you,
Jon

CaptFlyingDirty

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2022, 02:45:36 am »
I thought that was the case so I just use PMDG for that phase and a couple of other thing like air the condition unit. They can work well together. 

LB