Author Topic: Purchased airports from MS MarketPlace  (Read 4229 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Purchased airports from MS MarketPlace
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2022, 11:24:25 pm »
But in that case you'd need to rename it in the corresponding INI file as well. Otherwise GSX won't match them.

Not the .INI itself, but the name of the .bgl referenced by it in the [General] section.

Dervakon

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2022, 11:26:25 pm »

and they happen to also have the same exact name, so one must be renamed, because you can't have two files with the same name in the same folder.

That was my case, all file I received from LVFR was object.BGL for all my airport, That why I had to change the name.

moonbst1

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2022, 02:10:01 pm »
Now SU10 is officially released.  Any plan or roadmap to support Marketplace user?

Leopardo Di Cardio

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2022, 02:44:28 pm »
Now SU10 is officially released.  Any plan or roadmap to support Marketplace user?

Same question...
is the release of SU10 still an API in Beta to move the ice to deal with airports purchased under the Marketplace?  or is the API still in Beta and nothing has moved in this direction? ...or perhaps waiting a some month for the next SU11 update?

Copper

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2022, 02:49:00 pm »

yorkjimenez

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2022, 05:55:48 pm »
I have the same problem with 3 airports that I bought in the MP:
PKSIM SKBQ
AEROSOFT TNCB
Vpilot SKUI
the boarding gates and parking lots do not coincide in number or position, and when trying to correct them with the airport editor they come out too far or do not appear

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2022, 03:13:57 pm »
the boarding gates and parking lots do not coincide in number or position, and when trying to correct them with the airport editor they come out too far or do not appear

There's nothing we can do about these, until we'll release an update to use the Navdata API that will allow reading data from encrypted airports.

How GSX will work ( or not ) in the current version really depends on the relationship between the default airport and the add-on airport.  If the default airport has reasonably accurate parking spots placed in the correct positions, GSX might still work on a Marketplace add-on for the same airport. But if the add-on changed a lot, because the default was really inaccurate, it won't really work with GSX, which only see data from the default.