Author Topic: GSX Menu problem  (Read 977 times)

ingybird2022

GSX Menu problem
« on: September 16, 2022, 07:33:12 pm »
When I start fs2020 at any jetway connection at CYVR the gsx menu ask me to select parking facility. I do not get the menu saying "activate ground services". So, I choose another jetway and warp myself to that spot, upon which the plane (737-600) is too far back to dock with jetway. In a cold and dark state I cannot move the plane forward.
Any help with this would be great.
Cheers

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Menu problem
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2022, 10:47:29 am »
Please clarify what CYVR you are referring to:

- FSDT bought from FSDT/Simmarket

- FSDT from the Markeplace

- 3rd party bought from FSDT/Simmarket

- 3rd party bought from the Markeplace

Copper

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2022, 11:53:43 am »
When I start fs2020 at any jetway connection at CYVR the gsx menu ask me to select parking facility. I do not get the menu saying "activate ground services". So, I choose another jetway and warp myself to that spot, upon which the plane (737-600) is too far back to dock with jetway. In a cold and dark state I cannot move the plane forward.
Any help with this would be great.
Cheers
If you have no profile or the profile does not match the scenery, MSFS will spawn you at a location that is too far away from the location where GSX expects you to be.
In that case you could look for a profile for your airport and in case you're using a Marketplace version you'd need the BGL file from the scenery developer as well since they are encrypted.
When spawning at the gate, you could open the GSX menu and select "customize airport" and make a screenshot of the top part of the window that opens - it shows which BGL file it uses and if there is a profile that it recognized.

ingybird2022

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2022, 07:31:35 pm »
I purchased CYVR from FS Dreamteam website on 12/27/21

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2022, 12:11:18 am »
I purchased CYVR from FS Dreamteam website on 12/27/21

We still don't have a GSX profile for CYVR, but one will be release shortly, most likely in time for World Update 11 Canada.