Author Topic: Couati Engine Not Working Properly  (Read 941 times)

Burmese

Couati Engine Not Working Properly
« on: September 11, 2022, 02:16:09 am »
I am having trouble with GSX Pro after downloading the program using the FSDT installer plus updating it using the FSDT update. In MSFS when I click on the GSX icon the main menu page does not open up, instead I have to maximize the menu as shown in picture 1 each time. When the main active ground services page opens up the number 10 prompt is not completely visible as seen in picture 2. Then on the additional services page you get the prompt "Reload SimBrief". I am not sure what this is. Refer picture 3. When the GSX main menu is open on the screen after a short period of time, the screen goes black. Refer picture 4. The real annoying thing is after clicking on a couple of the active ground services I loose all the active ground services, and I get the prompt on the GSX main menu, "Loading GSX Menu, Please wait". Refer picture 5. You can wait and wait and the menu doesn't load. The only way to get the menu started again is to close MSFS. The menu does start but again you only get a couple of services started then you loose the menu again. Your help what I need to fix it would be much appreciated.
Couati Logs and pictures attached.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couati Engine Not Working Properly
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2022, 03:28:29 pm »
There's currently a problem in the Reload Simbrief button which doesn't report the error correctly if you click the Reload button with an active flight plan on SimBrief.

We'll surely fix it soon but, for the time being, don't click Reload if you don't have a dispatched flight plan on SimBrief.

Burmese

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2022, 12:16:26 pm »
Thank you Umberto for your reply about the simbrief. Have you any idea how I can fix the other problem mention in my posting?

Thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2022, 01:15:00 pm »
Please try to describe that other problem separately from SimBrief and only include logs related to it.