Author Topic: Refueling reminder ignoring delay  (Read 632 times)

Copper

Refueling reminder ignoring delay
« on: September 11, 2022, 10:53:30 am »
Once the fuel truck arrives and is connected there is that prompt to use the airplanes fuel system to refuel it.
Since I find it annoying (especially on a turnaround), I tried setting the delay to 500 seconds in the settings, but this setting is just ignored, it still asks to do it every ~30s.

How can I make the delay much longer since I don't need those reminders, they are so annoying. Saying once that the fueling is ready should be totally sufficient, I'd like to disable any repeated prompts.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Refueling reminder ignoring delay
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2022, 03:11:28 pm »
That delay in the settings is only for all other reminders of a "problem", like not having opened/closed a door or not having disconnected something before starting pushback, the fuel has a separate reminder that by default is much longer than the "problems" one, so it would ideally need a separate slider to configure what is actually a fixed time.

Copper

Re: Refueling reminder ignoring delay
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2022, 05:57:53 pm »
so it would ideally need a separate slider to configure what is actually a fixed time.
Could you add that please?
The prompt is SO annoying since you don't necessarily need to start refueling immediately, especially if the automated services automatically call the fueling truck.
It'd be ok if it was just a setting in a config file, but please let us control it in some way.