Author Topic: Pax not deboarding  (Read 1241 times)

Fiorentoni

Pax not deboarding
« on: September 09, 2022, 12:06:37 am »
After landing I tried deboarding my pax, but only the baggage was unloaded, not the pax (nor visually nor by the "counter" counting down). That was the second time I encountered this, so I thought I'd file a bug report.

Log is attached.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Pax not deboarding
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2022, 03:59:45 pm »
Has the airport being disabled from jetway replacement in GSX ? Does that gate have jetway ?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2022, 04:01:42 pm by virtuali »

Fiorentoni

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2022, 05:48:43 pm »
Has the airport being disabled from jetway replacement in GSX ? Does that gate have jetway ?

No and no, it was DD's EPMO, which has no jetways at all.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2022, 05:12:44 pm »
Have you disabled the Passenger bus or the Stairs ?

Fiorentoni

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2022, 05:38:57 pm »
Have you disabled the Passenger bus or the Stairs ?

I was using a custom profile with walk-in gates. The stairs were attached and the bus was of course disabled.
By the way when I reset the position and clicked "deboarding" again, it worked, pax were visibly deboarding and walking along the custom walk path into the terminal building (this was after copying the log, so you won't find it in there).

m_j_lyons

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2022, 11:27:42 pm »
This sounds very similar to a post I have in the forum titled "Profiles not loading at first" [http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,27524.0.html]where I report that at times the Aircraft profiles not loading correctly until resetting the scripting or updating the aircraft.

Here's what I wrote:
Thankfully I'm not having any major problems but I have noticed that when i first load MSFS into an airport that has been customized with GSX Pro the changes are not loaded.  For example - I updated Lynchburg, VA (KLYH) and when I loaded MSFS and started at one of the updated parking areas all the equipment/vehicles were in their default locations.  When I clicked the "update this parking spot" (or whatever it's actually called) all the equipment jumped to where I had moved them.  It's almost like it didn't load the airport .ini file until I went to customize the airport again.

Similarly I often have issues with the embedded door stairs on my CRJ - the pilots (first out the door to the plane) follow their proper path to the stairs and either yeet into the atmosphere or just hover at the top of the ramp and slowly back up.  If i restart Couatl everything works just fine...no yeeting or hovering.  Once again...almost like it's not loading the aircraft .ini file correctly at first.

Anyway - I haven't found a cure for this and due to issues with AIG Traffic controller not loading visual models when the latest offline version of GSX Pro is installed, I've had to turn GSX Pro off completely for the time being.