Author Topic: Imposible to setup GSX - aircraft drives crazy  (Read 1014 times)

anthropos

Imposible to setup GSX - aircraft drives crazy
« on: September 13, 2022, 01:46:40 pm »
Hi fellows,

I've got an issue since I updated GSX II.

When I try to edit Airport jetways, walk-in passengers etc through GSX, as soon as I try it the aircraft starts spining, moving away from the airport very fast ( as in slew mode ) with no possibility to stop it.

I've delete all keys assigned to slew mode, reinstalled GSX and no way to fix this issue.

Any help woul be appreciated

Brgs

Nuno

Robair

Re: Imposible to setup GSX - aircraft drives crazy
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2022, 04:27:15 pm »
A comment that might be helpful. I have run GSX for many years without problem. I use a yoke, throttles, rudder etc. I do not have the full FSUIPC. Yesterday this identical problem appeared. While it is tempting to focus on GSX since the recent update I am pretty sure that Umberto is correct, the problem lies in our individual setups. Whether or not the recent GSX update has triggered this I can't say. In my case I recalled that since my last GSX parking edit quite some time ago I have added a logitech joystick for my airbus. I removed this and immediately the editor functioned, however it continued to freeze during adjusting jetway etc settings. Further checking (note- ensuring no additional controller settings are set to slew isn't enough) I found I had numerous mouse settings that I do not use so I unchecked all of these. The editor immediately functioned faultlessly and I have spent some hours re-setting my parking, jetways etc without difficulty. So just to say that I am fairly sure it is a local problem and it can be overcome by a very thorough check of all controller assignments.
Cheers,
Robert

trisho0

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2022, 04:50:47 pm »
A comment that might be helpful. I have run GSX for many years without problem. I use a yoke, throttles, rudder etc. I do not have the full FSUIPC. Yesterday this identical problem appeared. While it is tempting to focus on GSX since the recent update I am pretty sure that Umberto is correct, the problem lies in our individual setups. Whether or not the recent GSX update has triggered this I can't say. In my case I recalled that since my last GSX parking edit quite some time ago I have added a logitech joystick for my airbus. I removed this and immediately the editor functioned, however it continued to freeze during adjusting jetway etc settings. Further checking (note- ensuring no additional controller settings are set to slew isn't enough) I found I had numerous mouse settings that I do not use so I unchecked all of these. The editor immediately functioned faultlessly and I have spent some hours re-setting my parking, jetways etc without difficulty. So just to say that I am fairly sure it is a local problem and it can be overcome by a very thorough check of all controller assignments.
Cheers,
Robert
Before released the GSX Pro for MSFS and/or updates performed no later than the month of August 18th I never had GSX editing issues.
Why just right after I ran Live Update (August18th) the GSX Editor started with problems? I didn't change anything. And you still thinking on my individual settings? What settings if I didn't touch that?
If you have the correct fix, can you guide me about?
Pat

anthropos

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2022, 11:14:40 pm »
Problem solved.

Thank you Robert