Author Topic: Update doesn´t work  (Read 814 times)

Jorg02

Update doesn´t work
« on: September 01, 2022, 08:56:01 pm »
Hello,

since I bought the GSX license for MSFS I start the FSDT Live upgrade which tells me that it performs step 1 of 37, and the upgrade program closes after completing only 2%.

How do I get the upgrade completed?  I paid more than 38 euros for this application and I do not see if not a single passenger at the airports.   >:(  >:(

I appreciate advice and an immediate solution.

Thank you

Jörg Metzger Lozano

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Update doesn´t work
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2022, 01:27:04 pm »
since I bought the GSX license for MSFS I start the FSDT Live upgrade which tells me that it performs step 1 of 37, and the upgrade program closes after completing only 2%.

This has been asked and answered on the forum to many times: the Live Update is not a "GSX Update", it's an updater for ALL FSDT products, for FSX, P3D and MSFS. You will never see all 37 steps performed, unless you have each and every FSDT product, for every simulator, all installed at the same time.

So, if a step is not required, because you don't have the relevant product installer, it will be just skipped.

I paid more than 38 euros for this application and I do not see if not a single passenger at the airports.

That doesn't have anything to do with the updater and, since YouTube is full of videos showing passengers happily working everywhere, maybe you should assume they work

You don't say anything about the specific case in which they don't, like which scenery you are on, which airplane you using, if you are using a Gate with jetways or a Parking on the Apron, if you use a jetway if it has docked.

The most common reason for passenger not to show up, is because you are using a Gate with a Jetway on a 3rd party airport that you haven't Disabled, using the "Exclude 3rd party" button in the GSX Config panel in the installer.