Author Topic: Request: Woman in the Red Dress & Winter Jackets  (Read 842 times)

Turok144

Request: Woman in the Red Dress & Winter Jackets
« on: September 03, 2022, 04:33:03 am »
Hi Umberto,

I saw a video of an older version of GSX, not sure if it was for Prepar3D or another sim.  Anyway I got a glimpse of a beautiful woman in a red dress.  It was striking.

I watched all 214 passengers deboard just now and she wasn't on board.  Any chance you could buy her a first class ticket?

Oh yes, and if possible in the future?: Perhaps give passengers some Winter clothing for the cold & snowy season?  That would really hit the immersion spot on!

Thank you!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Request: Woman in the Red Dress & Winter Jackets
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2022, 06:03:42 pm »
Some people from the previous GSX has been in fact "retired", because their models started to feel old, we only left those which were of an higher quality, and they are in the minority. We'll expand a lot the number of different characters in the future.

We have multi-seasonal clothing for Marshallers but, in time, we can extend the feature to passengers as well. There's nothing special to code in GSX, it's only a matter of modeling and animating more and more models.

Turok144

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2022, 07:59:19 pm »
Great to hear.  Thank you.  I've had fun watching everyone boarding & deboarding.  I like the FSDT logo on the flight crew's name tag.  Very nice. 👍

Flightdoc

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2022, 09:03:12 pm »
If there is seasonal sensibility in GSX (awesome) it would be nice to see some snow on the tires of the vehicles when it comes to winter. Currently they look super clean and black even in snow. :)
Flightdoc