Author Topic: The addon unknown is causing...  (Read 4849 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: The addon unknown is causing...
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2022, 12:06:22 pm »
I've merged all the different topics which all reported the same error, so users who opened a different one would find it easier to know this has been fixed by running the Live Update now.

Meatball

« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2022, 12:09:34 pm »
Thanks.

How about a more detailed changelog here on the forums for these kinds of fixes, more easy to track, more easy for you so you don't get 1000 posts with the same issue.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2022, 12:26:59 pm »
How about a more detailed changelog here on the forums for these kinds of fixes, more easy to track, more easy for you so you don't get 1000 posts with the same issue.

These are very minor issues that are fixed so quickly they might not deserve an entry in release notes. In this case, fixing the problem took way less time than would have been updating the release notes, which are repeated in 3 places, the release notes web page, the readme in the Offline installer and the stick notes in the offline installer itself.

There is a reason why we made the Live Update run completely automatically without any stopping dialog and confirmation at the end, it was suggested by some users that said they run an automatic startup batch file before every flight, which prepares everything, like opening website, charts, starting programs, and they wanted to add the FSDT Live Update to this process, so they would be sure they'll always get the latest updates before the flight started.

jakecreates

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2022, 12:43:42 pm »
Hi,

I have had GSX since launch and have had no issues since I overcome the initial problems at launch.

In the last couple of days I've been having issues with GSX.

Firstly, when GSX opens it says it can't connect to sim brief. When I try to click reconnect, Couatl crashes.

Next is random Couatl crashes displaying the same error code as when trying to reconnect to simbrief.

Attached is the error and log.

Thanks,
Jacob

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2022, 12:46:21 pm »
I've merged all the different topics which all reported the same error, so users who opened a different one would find it easier to know this has been fixed by running the Live Update now.

MFirdausAdi

« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2022, 01:01:01 pm »
THANKS!!! for the update, Working fine now..

Bill@1968

« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2022, 01:02:09 pm »
tq soo much Umberto,i run the live updater and can comfirm this problem has been fixed.

alexm90

« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2022, 01:19:35 pm »
Hi,

i get this error when trying to board at LSZH Gate B33 with GSX Pro in MSFS. I am using the ASOBO/GAYA version of LSZH *not* the FSDT version. I tried it now 5 times, everytime with the same error message.

Best,
Alex

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2022, 02:49:20 pm »