Author Topic: ERJ190 Parking Marshall, Doors configuration  (Read 1175 times)

marcogagnor

ERJ190 Parking Marshall, Doors configuration
« on: August 29, 2022, 12:17:06 am »
I am using the Embraer 190 and 195, the marshall for parking never appears during the arrival maneuvers at the destination gate, the doors are not well configured and therefore does not charge in the right places and some doors remain closed, others open but are not used.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: ERJ190 Parking Marshall, Doors configuration
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2022, 01:27:56 am »
You are assuming GSX can be used on an unsupported airplane without being configured first. That's not how it works, if a certain airplane is not already internally supported, you must first create a configuration for it.

marcogagnor

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2022, 04:06:42 am »
I just imagined that the embraer 190/195 have cargo doors that do not open, while the door for catering is at the bottom right but the editing service recognizes it as a cargo port and as penultimate, I can not change these things. The refuel has the tanker approaching but you can't see the connection cables. I would like to disable the loading of luggage because I can not open the cargo doors, also load the pellets on the tail, when there is no door, I would also like to be able to remove, at least until it is possible to open the cargo doors on the plane
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 04:10:47 am by marcogagnor »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2022, 10:46:33 am »
Regardless if you can open/close a door, they still must be in their correct position, at least one, since GSX cannot work with no cargo doors at all.

marcogagnor

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2022, 12:36:42 pm »
but how do I change the front door of the catering ? To make sure that it enters from the one at the bottom right open and not in front closed ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2022, 01:54:37 pm »
but how do I change the front door of the catering ? To make sure that it enters from the one at the bottom right open and not in front closed ?

Either disable the 1st one, and move the 2nd one in the correct position with the editor, or disable the 2nd one, and move the 1st one in the correct position. You don't have to respect the diagram, it's just an example.

marcogagnor

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2022, 04:46:04 pm »
ok thanks, I have to understand in practice how to do but it's a start. It also happens to me the with the FBW a cargo door does not open and the luggage is loaded with the door closed, ditto for the right rear door of the catering.

marcogagnor

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2022, 04:51:53 pm »
Posso scriverti in italiano ?

marcogagnor

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2022, 09:37:58 pm »
it is not easy to set the ports and make sure that the operators load in the right position, for now I have touched a little everywhere on the airplane settings, but I have not solved anything, it would take a tutorial. I've disabled some ports, but I can't get them to go to the door I want.