Author Topic: GSX issues in FSX  (Read 1116 times)

goesto11

GSX issues in FSX
« on: August 28, 2022, 10:47:50 pm »
Hello,

I've never had any complaints about this product, hence this being my first post. Since the latest updates, GSX in FSX is, in my experience over the last week or so, ruined. Multiple issues with regards to the functionality, including stairs not showing up at all, accessories not lining up with their respective doors and AFCAD's not being recognised at all by the software. I had zero issues prior to the updates and nothing else has been changed in the sim.

Could you supply the installer before the updates started please? That's all I'm after. As I said, I had no complaints before and I'd like to roll it back to that version please.

Thanks

Cmt_Mario Marques

Re: GSX issues in FSX
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2022, 12:52:32 am »
Exactly the same for me. After the last update, Gsx became trash in Fsx. I want to roll back to version before last update, or I want my money back. Gsx in Fsx after last update is a bug mountain program.

miata54

Re: GSX issues in FSX
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2022, 04:25:26 am »
Hello,

I've never had any complaints about this product, hence this being my first post. Since the latest updates, GSX in FSX is, in my experience over the last week or so, ruined. Multiple issues with regards to the functionality, including stairs not showing up at all, accessories not lining up with their respective doors and AFCAD's not being recognized at all by the software. I had zero issues prior to the updates and nothing else has been changed in the sim.

Could you supply the installer before the updates started please? That's all I'm after. As I said, I had no complaints before and I'd like to roll it back to that version please.

Thanks

+1