Author Topic: upset  (Read 1342 times)

marcogagnor

upset
« on: August 30, 2022, 10:59:47 pm »
I find it unfair to have to slam myself to configure every single plane. GSX should be only for airliners, it had to be released already configured, while with one I succeeded, what GSX reports to me as not configured is impossible to configure it, at least without getting out of stock. There is still much to be done.

Phil7789

Re: upset
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2022, 11:35:00 pm »
What exactly are you trying to say?
GSX supports already planes out of the box.

Yes there might be some planes that are not supported, but therefore we have the airplane editor (where you can edit even in 3D).

marcogagnor

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2022, 11:40:43 am »
in words, try to take the Erj190 and change the cargo port with the service one? Do you want to try to set it yourself, please ?

marcogagnor

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2022, 11:42:25 am »
You can't spend flights wasting time setting up planes for things that should already be ready

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2022, 11:43:38 am »
You can't spend flights wasting time setting up planes for things that should already be ready

It's just unreasonable GSX would contain each and every airplane out there on day one.

marcogagnor

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2022, 12:33:24 pm »
not all, but the liners present in the sim and in the marketplace at least, me on 2, no one was configured. One in part, the FBW is configured for catering and luggage but the refuel does not work, the Erj190 is completely busted, but the fact is that it cannot be configured correctly, not through the total fault of GSX, only the part where the service doors are not recognized as cargo ports and there is no way to change.