Author Topic: Sometimes deboarding starts on its own when I hit the GSX button in the toolbar  (Read 1093 times)

airbadger

(PMDG 737) On rare occasions, GSX will automatically start deboarding the airplane as soon as I hit the GSX button in the toolbar.

Michael Moe

I had the exact opposit just 2 hours ago. Boarding started.

Now inflight and restartet Couatl64

Michael Moe
« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 01:36:16 pm by Michael Moe »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Boarding/Debearding with the PMDG must first wait for all PMDG vehicles to go away, if they are attached, and this will take about 30 seconds so, it's possible you are seeing a delayed boarding which was queue when you had the toolbar open, but if you close it, it will left be pending until you open it again.

airbadger

Boarding/Debearding with the PMDG must first wait for all PMDG vehicles to go away, if they are attached, and this will take about 30 seconds so, it's possible you are seeing a delayed boarding which was queue when you had the toolbar open, but if you close it, it will left be pending until you open it again.

But in these cases the only PMDG GSE I have connected is the GPU and A/C cart.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
I only explained ONE possible reason.

GSX works by responding to some seldom used events (like the PMDG, but we haven't obviously used the same ones), so it's possible one might have been left in the event queue , resulting in GSX seemingly start things on its own.

airbadger

I only explained ONE possible reason.

GSX works by responding to some seldom used events (like the PMDG, but we haven't obviously used the same ones), so it's possible one might have been left in the event queue , resulting in GSX seemingly start things on its own.

Well, here's another data point if it helps... the most recent time it did this, the GSX menu sat on the spinning symbol and I had to restart couatl.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
the most recent time it did this, the GSX menu sat on the spinning symbol and I had to restart couatl.

Restart Couatl has always been the panic button for everything, and we made it way easier to start, restart, quit, as many times as possible, either from the button, from the Tray bar icon or from its Desktop icon.