Author Topic: Really need Profiles  (Read 799 times)

Phogbound

Really need Profiles
« on: August 29, 2022, 06:40:45 pm »
Any idea how long it will take to get profiles for the other 737-800 variants? Its a shame we cant create them ourselves. It must be a pain to have to keep an eye out for new payware that use custom systems. It seems to me that looking at the gsx downloads on flightsim.to there are plenty of airport profiles but really no plane profiles. In my opinion we really need these base profiles from you.

Thanks in advance
Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Really need Profiles
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2022, 07:02:15 pm »
Any idea how long it will take to get profiles for the other 737-800 variants? Its a shame we cant create them ourselves.

Are you aware these two statements are in conflict with each other ? If I'm being asked to fix any issues with the editor, which of course are a top priority, I can't spend time making new profiles.

Phogbound

Re: Really need Profiles
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2022, 08:00:21 pm »
I guess what I meant to say is...The way things are right now we cant use the other 737-800 variants at all with GSX. When do you plan to provide base profiles so at least we can use these planes (even without editing). The 737-800 passenger version seems to work fine as is for me. I actually edited it with no issues!

Thanks in advance,

Kevin