Author Topic: Customized airport not loading in automatically.  (Read 1089 times)

Kejkap

Customized airport not loading in automatically.
« on: August 25, 2022, 08:44:13 am »
After I make some changes in the airport (for example: move airplane position, add marshaller or change vehicles spawn points) it applies the changes without problems, but when I load in next time at the same airport and stand, I have to open airport customization menu and close it in order for changes to take place. Is there any way for it to load automatically?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Customized airport not loading in automatically.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2022, 09:41:11 am »
It's supposed to load custom profiles automatically.

Could you please follow the instruction in the Sticky thread about posting an diagnostic log, and make one when loading that airport with that custom profile ? ;D

Kejkap

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2022, 10:08:31 am »
I have used EGCC profile from flightsim.to (https://flightsim.to/file/38303/gsx-profile-egcc-manchester-maccosim) but the same is happening with every other profile even if it's created by me.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2022, 10:52:41 am »
Your log shows you have an outdated version, due to your local cloudflare node not updating.

Try running the Live Update again now and, if you still don't get the right version ( current version is 4811, you have 4801 ), install the OFFLIN installer here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,26826.0.html

Kejkap

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2022, 11:46:31 am »
Updating didn't fix the problem.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2022, 11:49:32 am »
It should have, just check your two logs, all the errors reading the .INI file you had before, which prevented to load the custom profile at start, are no longer there.

If not, please post your .INI so we can check it.

Kejkap

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2022, 11:55:25 am »
I use .INI from flightsim.to, but the same happens with every other profile, no matter if I download it, or I make it.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2022, 12:26:38 pm »
I used the file you posted, I start the simulator from scratch, went to EGCC on a random gate, selected "reposition airplane", and I could already see all the customized walk-in gates, without having to open the editor.