Author Topic: COUTALI wont start  (Read 563 times)

CaptainGaming

COUTALI wont start
« on: August 22, 2022, 02:14:43 am »
attached is the log form the instructions. also, theres no place for my simbrief in the settings menu?

as well as not being able to esit my aircraft positions. (probably my fault but i wanted to ask)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: COUTALI wont start
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2022, 02:16:35 am »
If you checked in the relevant thread, named "COUATL scripting engine not starting in MSFS", we posted an installer that should fix your issue, caused by your local cloudflare node not being in sync with our server.

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,26480.msg175191.html#msg175191

Try that and report back.

CaptainGaming

Re: COUTALI wont start
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2022, 03:15:05 am »
okay, now im having a new set of issues since i updated it. now it doesnt accept or see the fuel changes i make in PMDG fuel page. (also that was poorly programmed to have it just instantly fill with that). and the jetbridge detaches when i ask for boarding. instead of just reading and seeing of the jetbridge is already attached. as well as your manual says to use a page in the FMC of PMDG that doesnt even exist. (nice little copy and paste i assume) and im talking about the ground ops page that does the turn around time. so loading pax and cargo does nothing.

and finally when doing at a gate with no stairs (using jetbridge) it says theres no stairs so i wont see pax. how do i fix that?

thanks and i look forward to fixing these!