Author Topic: The Couatl software comes out of date on some downloads!  (Read 669 times)

SgtMav316

The Couatl software comes out of date on some downloads!
« on: August 22, 2022, 01:53:29 am »
It was suggested to me from a fellow simmer to update the couatl engine software and sure enough that was the reason why non of the editing software in the sim was working properly! Everything is good now! in terms of opening all the editing windows as well as the 3D editor that wasnt working for me before! Sure it was just an over sight but I think FSDT has to correct that for people on the next update to make sure everything downloads with the correct software up to date!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: The Couatl software comes out of date on some downloads!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2022, 02:25:41 am »
We have been trying to explain this so many times: the problem was cloudflare nodes being slow getting the updated files from our servers, but they are finally catching up now.

We posted a temporary offline installer, which contains exactly what's on our server right now, but can't reach some users because they are located in a area where cloudflare hasn't got the latest files yet:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,26480.msg175191.html#msg175191

SgtMav316

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2022, 02:41:33 am »
Its all good, I didnt get the memo! It all seems to be running properly now even the 3D editor. None of which were working before I ran the updater again!

n!ke^

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2022, 03:00:15 am »
We have been trying to explain this so many times: the problem was cloudflare nodes being slow getting the updated files from our servers, but they are finally catching up now.

We posted a temporary offline installer, which contains exactly what's on our server right now, but can't reach some users because they are located in a area where cloudflare hasn't got the latest files yet:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,26480.msg175191.html#msg175191

Why not earlyer?  ;D