Author Topic: GSX suppressing MSFS default pushback car (Toolbar pushback)  (Read 1357 times)

DarrianCZE

GSX suppressing MSFS default pushback car (Toolbar pushback)
« on: August 20, 2022, 10:47:17 am »
Hi,

I have noticed that GSX is suppressing the default MSFS ground vehicles. That would be a good thing, if I wouldn't be using a Toolbar pushback, which is a much more powerful tool than the GSX pushback.

And because of this, it hides the pushback car model, and breaks the experience.

Is there any chance that you could add an option to exclude a MSFS pushback vehicle from that suppressing?

Thank you

Fiorentoni

Re: GSX suppressing MSFS default pushback car (Toolbar pushback)
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2022, 10:56:27 am »
What? GSX can do all Toolbar pushback can (map mode included) and even more (one-click-to-the-taxiline). What makes you think it's "more powerful"?

DarrianCZE

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2022, 11:00:25 am »
By having the ability to tow the airplane forward, while GSX was not able to do this in the entire 10 years of its existence :-) It's a crucial thing at the base I am operating from (LKPR).

Also, Toolbar Pushback has a very nice map where you can simply click the path, while GSX has a tenacious keybinds which are nowhere nearly as comfortable.

Fiorentoni

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2022, 11:16:47 am »
Ah didn't know you could tow with Toolbar pushback. As for Toolbars map - this leads to severe memory issues for many people, me including, which is why I deinstalled it. Seems like it's abandoned, too, no update in a long while.

DarrianCZE

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2022, 11:28:51 am »
I've learned to use the Manual Pushback pretty well, so that's probably why I don't have any issues.

AUA9085

• My Youtube Profile :)
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2022, 11:44:57 am »

Also, Toolbar Pushback has a very nice map where you can simply click the path, while GSX has a tenacious keybinds which are nowhere nearly as comfortable.

I am missing that too a bit. In the P3D version it was possible to click with mouse in the Sim and to rotate :(
Probably this can be add cause atm editing stuff is really timeintense and not intuitive... :(