Author Topic: Adding airline specific vehicles/services  (Read 831 times)

kingnorris

Adding airline specific vehicles/services
« on: June 13, 2023, 09:02:46 pm »

My home airport is Las Vegas, Nevada. While at the gate, my airline service drop down does not include Allegiant Airlines. Allegiant has a home base here in real life. Is there a way to add service vehicles to include it? Or perhaps, an idea for a future update? It would add to the realism on my end. Thanks.

(I'm guessing it's not easy, as there are I'm sure other airports around the world missing their home airline vehicles)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Adding airline specific vehicles/services
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2023, 05:19:51 pm »
"not easy" ? it can't be simpler, instead, just open the Airport customization page, select all gates you want to change (or even the whole airport), and use the list below to select all operators you want. Multiple selection is supported by using Ctrl+Click to select more than one operator from the complete list of all the available ones.

kingnorris

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2023, 10:18:07 pm »
Thanks! As you can see, I haven't tinkered with too many functions of this program lol.

Jetlover747

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2023, 04:25:18 am »
These do already exist, in some ways. In others, they don't. Most airlines have custom handling textures, but their catering textures are lacking. At the Denver airport (a United hub), GateGourmet provides the catering, but the trucks are branded with the United logo rather than the GateGourmet branding. Could you add this as well as a few other airline-specific caterers?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2023, 02:50:38 pm »
These do already exist, in some ways. In others, they don't. Most airlines have custom handling textures, but their catering textures are lacking. At the Denver airport (a United hub), GateGourmet provides the catering, but the trucks are branded with the United logo rather than the GateGourmet branding. Could you add this as well as a few other airline-specific caterers?

That goes like any other "add a new operator" suggestion, you can see we add new operators all the time, following users suggestions.