Author Topic: PMDG 737-700 - Fuel truck does not recognize LBS  (Read 705 times)

Fiorentoni

PMDG 737-700 - Fuel truck does not recognize LBS
« on: August 20, 2022, 09:35:13 pm »
As in the title: Using KG in the FMC worked fine, but when I had LBS set as the units for the specific airframe and tried to change the amount of fuel in the CDU when I was asked to... nothing happened. It kept on asking me to set the fuel

Fiorentoni

Re: PMDG 737-700 - Fuel truck does not recognize LBS
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2022, 09:52:43 pm »
And I can even add what's the problem: For testing I used the same LBS aircraft and I chose the maximum amount of fuel when i was asked to. It did fuel this time, but the info text showed kilograms. I suppose it did not fuel the first time because it took my starting fuel as KGS (like it was 7000 LBS but it thought it was KG), but did take the fuel I entered (10000 lbs) and recalculated it into KGs (around 5000 kg) and then thought - "ah no, that's less fuel then there already is so I won't do the fueling".
So tldr: It does not understand that the starting fuel value is also in lbs and has to be recalculated into KGS before it can compare it to the new demanded fuel value I enter later.