Author Topic: No passenger  (Read 1576 times)

danny1995

No passenger
« on: July 23, 2022, 06:28:34 pm »
Hello developer, i just purchase GSX Level 2 becauseit has a lot of features that can help my simulator make it close to reality, but i was disappointed after i installed it, while in game i noticed that there no passengers and bus seen in the area when requesting for boarding, only the crew member, i was was excited about that features but suddenly its gone on my end, so im hoping you can help me. Thank you  :-[ :-[

pilot3033

Re: No passenger
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2022, 09:23:28 pm »
Did you read the manual? GSX prompts you to tell it how many passengers you have. Some airplanes have that featured integrated, so you have to program the FMC or EFB with the correct number, first, otherwise GSX thinks the airplane is empty.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No passenger
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2022, 11:46:26 am »
First, I moved your post in the GSX section, since you posted it in the wrong (General) section.

As explained in the manual, passengers will be visible ONLY if:

- If your parking spot is a gate with a jetway, in order to see passengers the jetway MUST be SODE, either supplied by the scenery itself, or replaced by GSX. In default airports, default jetways are automatically replaced by GSX, but on 3rd party airports, you must replace them manually, as explained in the manual and on several tutorials in the GSX forum.

- If your parking doesn't have a jetway, your airplane MUST be correctly configured for GSX so it can call Passenger Stairs, and a Bus will appear.