Author Topic: GSX Jetway bug?  (Read 1009 times)

ebattle

GSX Jetway bug?
« on: June 10, 2022, 11:06:45 pm »
I have a problem with the latest version of GSX in P3D. For some reason the gates work with AI traffic at first, but as soon as a jet leaves the gate and a new aircraft pulls up, the jetway will not extend to the new aircraft's door until I cycle Add-ons>Couatl Settings>Restart Couatl. Once I do so, things work until the next jet pulls into the gate and the cycle repeats.

This problem consistently occurs at every gate, in every airport and with any aircraft type. It's a problem I began to notice after the Walk-In Gates update.

Any ideas what I can do to fix this?

Thanks,
Emerson

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Jetway bug?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2022, 11:36:24 pm »
Nothing related to jetways operations has changed since a while ago, and anything related to jetway AI detection hasn't changed for even longer so, it's not possible recent updates could possibly have caused this.

Which kind of AI you are using ?

ebattle

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2022, 11:42:49 pm »
I use AI Manager from AIG. I just noticed the problem with the update, but you're correct, the problem could've been there much longer. I don't necessarily even know that it's a GSX software problem. I may possibly just need to uninstall/re-install GSX. I just want to know if anyone else is dealing with similar issues. Thanks for your time and attention!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2022, 11:46:50 pm »
Do you happen to know if it generates AI through Simconnect injection, or it uses a standard Traffic.bgl file ?

ebattle

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2022, 11:54:02 pm »
It’s generated through dozens of BGL files.