Author Topic: Couatle script not starting  (Read 1010 times)

clocki

Couatle script not starting
« on: April 12, 2022, 09:07:02 pm »
Have a new PC and installed now GSX for P3D v5. But on several attempts I get the error that the script is not running and I can not start register the GSX. Antivirus is disabled and the exclusion C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager was added. I also tried reinstall. LiveUpdate seems not working, its starting then I see the screen and it finishes. Maybe because of the latest version already installed.

So that means I can not activate and use GSX and other scenery as its always the same. I start P3D as admin. Install into another directory has also not helped. I have also run cmd and coutatlexe test but no result there was no message given out like a error or so

EDIT: I tried logging as explained with logFile=couatl.log but the named folder Appdata/Virtuali does not exist. Is here the solution?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 09:23:55 pm by clocki »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couatle script not starting
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2022, 10:10:08 pm »
I'm moved your post in the proper section ( GSX support ), maybe if you posted there originally, you might have noticed the sticky thread there, with a telling title, flagged "solved", with the solution on the first reply:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,25999.0.html