Author Topic: Extremely large pictures of passengers deboarding  (Read 1487 times)

Calfirst 73

Extremely large pictures of passengers deboarding
« on: March 16, 2022, 05:21:56 pm »
Let me clarify...I'm talking about pictures that fill up half my screen...don't know if you ever saw the movie "The Thing" with Kurt Russel but that's what the passengers look like all mixed together in a big mess....with my luck this probably never happened to anyone else but thought I would give it a try and see if there's a fix...it's kind of funny in a way but had to ask...tried the usual...reinstalling GSX...live update etc...no help....thank again for any help

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Extremely large pictures of passengers deboarding
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2022, 09:47:40 pm »
You don't say which simulator you use.

Calfirst 73

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2022, 06:48:23 pm »
I'm using FSX....tried a reinstall of GSX and airports also...I will try and take a screen shot of this problem and post it...thanks again for all your help...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2022, 10:00:26 pm »
I'm using FSX....tried a reinstall of GSX and airports also...I will try and take a screen shot of this problem and post it...thanks again for all your help...

No need for a screenshot, it's a known FSX bug ( however it would be useful if you said WHICH FSX version, exactly ), and it's caused by wrong graphic tweaks or settings. You can try removing the FSX.CFG file here:

%APPDATA%\Microsoft\FSX\FSX.CFG

the sim will recreate a new one with all default settings, but you'll have to reinstall GSX after that.