Author Topic: Parking System  (Read 1283 times)

grouner

Parking System
« on: February 24, 2022, 01:50:31 pm »
Hello,

After updating, the parking system is no longer working at any airport. The marshal is there but does not move nor is there any digital guidance as far as feet left to stop or right/left steering adjustments. There is no error log but I have attached the couatl log. I did run the update again but still not working. Everything else seems to be working.

KRouner

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Parking System
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2022, 02:07:08 pm »
Nothing in the latest update has changed anything that could possibly affect the Parking System. I see you use P3D 4.5, see the following video showing it working perfectly fine, both using a Marshaller, and also after adding a VGFDS.

I DO see an error in your Couatl.log, which is strange, like a racing condition or communication error with the sim. Maybe you called GSX too quickly, when it was still creating the objects ( custom jetways or Docking systems ) that maybe you added to the airport in the GSX profile ?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2022, 02:47:05 pm by virtuali »

grouner

Re: Parking System
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2022, 10:48:20 pm »
Hi Umberto,

I am not sure what is happening. I just started up the sim at IAH and the parking system worked. I will experiment on a couple more airports.

KRouner