Author Topic: No parking spots in some airports **SOLVED**  (Read 6195 times)

yosm

Re: No parking spots in some airports
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2022, 12:35:47 pm »
Its working for me too! Thank you!

DoubleU

Re: No parking spots in some airports **SOLVED**
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2022, 12:53:17 pm »
Is it safe to run the updater or should I wait for a definitive fix?

jonathan_f

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2022, 12:54:41 pm »
Yes, working for me too now, thank you Umberto.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2022, 01:05:43 pm »
Is it safe to run the updater or should I wait for a definitive fix?

It doesn't matter, the issue is the updater doesn't know about that folder ( that was the cause of the problem to begin with ), so it won't remove it, which means you can just leave it there and keep running the updater.

A more definitive would "update the updater" to let it know about this new folder, so it will keep it updated in the future, but also having GSX not being confused by the eventual lack of it.

UPDATE

The definitive fix is already up. Now it won't matter if you put the model file or not, it will work in either case. This new folder is an anticipation of new features which will come in the future so, it's not really required.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 01:36:32 pm by virtuali »

edma

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2022, 01:54:50 pm »
a friendly hello to the forum. Today after some time I installed gsx and gsx expansion again. unfortunately I also have the problem with the message "no parking available". The problem occurs at all airports. I copied the module folder. But I'm not quite sure if it's in the right folder. I am grateful for any support. I used GSX until a while ago and thought it was great. Unfortunately I have this problem now.
Many thanks for your help
Steffen

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2022, 01:59:51 pm »
If you read my last message carefully, you would have know manually copying that file is no longer required, it was just a test.

If you run the FSDT Live Update again, now, it won't show the error anymore, even if that folder is missing, which is not really required right now. I'm removing the attachment, since it might confuse people.

edma

« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2022, 02:36:26 pm »
this speed of replying is great. I would like to apologize for not reading or understanding all of the answers correctly.i am so sorry but English is not my native language.the problem is solved, thank you very much