Author Topic: GSX and Addon Manager menus not working  (Read 1817 times)

MBM_2004

GSX and Addon Manager menus not working
« on: September 10, 2021, 08:31:49 pm »
Hi,
Today after a few months with P3D uninstalled from my pc I've decided to install it again. When I was installing GSX this error appeared to me (https://imgur.com/a/gCunezF) but when I pressed on "D'acord" (meaning ok in catalan) nothing else happened and the installation continued without any problem. GSX worked during 3 or 4 tests but after that the menus don't show up. What happens is that I start the sim and the green bar telling the airport cache is loading appears but afterwards when I press Control + Shift + F12 the menu doesn't show up. I've tried opening the menu from the addons and gsx option but doesn't work. When I try to open the addon manager it doesn't load and if I tell coautl to restart then Coautl settings, coautl live update and GSX options dissapear. Here you can see what I mean (
).

I've read about some problems with the last update and having to delete the cache at C:/Program data/Virtuali/Coautl but it doesn't work for me. Also tried updating GSX using FSDT Live Update.

I'm using P3D v4.4.16.27077

Thank you in advance :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX and Addon Manager menus not working
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2021, 10:26:59 pm »
It doesn't seem you have the latest update, try running the FSDT Live Update again.

MBM_2004

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2021, 10:52:11 pm »
Hi Umberto,

I've tried twice to update and after completing the process the problem persists.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2021, 10:56:01 pm »
Do you see the airport cache being recreated at each start automatically ? If yes, then you have the latest update, and the problem should be fixed.

MBM_2004

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2021, 11:02:03 pm »
Yes, it always appears. The time I recorded the video, the sim had already been running for a few minutes, so the airport cache was already created. But still not working.