Author Topic: Where to put Folder for Cartayna EDDF Scenery GSX  (Read 2056 times)

jay907uk

Where to put Folder for Cartayna EDDF Scenery GSX
« on: February 07, 2021, 02:24:12 pm »
Hi,

I've followed the instructions that Cartayna added but am not sure where to put the below folder as it doesn't say in the instructions? So is anyone able to tell me where I need to put the below folders?

THIRD- Place the Scenery file and textures that also come in this package to place the pushback release points created for this scenery.

Thanks
Jason
« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 06:06:48 pm by jay907uk »

jay907uk

Re: Where to put Folder for Cartayna EDDF Scenery GSX
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 06:08:25 pm »
Hi

Is anyone able to help me with this???? There is one bit on the instructions where it don't say where you need to put a specific folder?

That's all I need help with> There has been over 20 views on this post and no-one has answered ??

ThaNKS

Jason

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2021, 08:38:49 am »
You said you're not sure where to put the below folder, but you haven't stated which folder you're talking about, so don't know how you expect anybody to help with no information. Does Cartayna not have any form of support.
Captain Kevin

jay907uk

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2021, 03:45:49 pm »
Hi Kevin,

With Cartayna EDDF GSX Config folder there is another Folder called Ground Texture for pushbacks folder which has a Scenery & Texture folder.
In the instructions below that I've copied Cartayna typed he hasn't said where you need to put this folder.

I've followed the instructions for First and Second thing to do below, but I'm unsure of where to place the Ground Texture for pushbacks folder

FIRST- RUN THE INSTALLER to place the configuration in your GSX folder.
SECOND- Replace the Afcad (backup the original if you will) on the Scenery folder of EDDF. (Be aware that the AFCAD for P3DV5 has
a different name than the one I share, thus you would have to set to OFF: EDDF_ADEV5-OP01.BLG->OFF
THIRD- Place the Scenery file and textures that also come in this package to place the pushback release points created for this
scenery.

Unfortunately he doesn't offer any support, from looking at his page on Facebook.

Thanks

Jason

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2021, 03:52:46 pm »
Can you provide a screenshot of what's in these two folders. I'm thinking they go in the folder for the airport, but want to verify what's in those folders before I say anything.
Captain Kevin

jay907uk

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2021, 04:20:06 pm »
Hi Kevin,

Thanks again for your reply, hopefully the pictures will show ok for you?

Thanks

Jason

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2021, 04:31:07 pm »
The instructions said there was a scenery file. What did you do with that file. You posted the screenshot of just the texture folder twice.
Captain Kevin

jay907uk

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2021, 04:47:53 pm »
Sorry I added the Texture file twice without realising. Scenery Folder picture is know enclosed.

Jason