Author Topic: How to use/edit 1st person camera position  (Read 1373 times)

wxman16

How to use/edit 1st person camera position
« on: December 20, 2020, 08:52:32 am »
Hello,

Can you provide a video tutorial on how to edit the pushback driver 1st person camera position? I've read the manual but it doesn't provide instructions. Photos 2 & 3 are the views I get when I: right click > Custom > Pushback driver 1st person. What I would like to do is be able to position the camera like in photo 1 (using the view on top left corner). I'm using EZCA v3 in P3Dv4.5 and when I view the outside airplane camera setup I have and then right click, I don't get good views, resulting in photos 2 & 3.

The link below is a short video clip to demonstrate what I mean. In this case, Control+C is my EZCZv3 camera setting when looking outside from 1st class.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zodigGt2nQfAYrR-psfmNFF6Sc76rcF7/view?usp=sharing

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: How to use/edit 1st person camera position
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2020, 01:47:43 pm »
The camera is placed automatically by GSX in the correct position as in your 1st screen.

If it's not, it's likely because you are using EZCA, which has probably moved it on its own. We use standard cameras, so using other camera utilities is not required and, it can likely cause these issues.